Sunday, February 17, 2008

I guess I can sign on again! A note of gratitude.

The last several times I've tried to sign on I was told that I "wasn't allowed" ....... Hmmmmmmmm. I guess I was supposed to just be with my thoughts and not share them with the world wide net. LOL

I just want to say that I am so proud of the volunteers who have come to the last two choir rehearsals!! They are hard-working, surprising themselves and each other (and actually not me, I figured they'd be fabulous).

If I were keeping a gratitude journal, I'd have to put the 10 people who have shown up for the last two choir rehearsals at the top of my list. They just get better every week. I'm looking soooooooooooo forward to moving the congregation with these folks' ministry in the coming months.

Soli deo gloria!

1 comment:

John Hanscom said...

Welcome back. I am also enjoying our reconstituted choir.